• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chicken little help

plugs

Joined Jun 9, 2008
I have never smoked a chicken and am currently thawing one out for tomorrow, or Sat.  It has been in the freezer for quite a long time - maybe a year or more...  Seems to be looking pretty good with a little freezer burn around the wing tips.  Anyone have an idea on if this is just to long for a small bird before I spend some time with it in the smoker?

Any input would be much appreciated!

smokingnd

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 9, 2009
If there is only a little on the wing tips I would think it would be fine.  Are you going to brine it?

plugs

Joined Jun 9, 2008
I am still doing my research, but was not thinking a brine for the first one.  I am definatley open for input as I have the day off tomorrow and should be able to put some time in to make it work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.