• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chicken leg quarters

bbqking01

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 29, 2021
If I can remember correctly, I used soy sauce and sesame oil. A little poultry seasoning sorry I do t remeber all the measurements, on the chicken. Cook at 300 for about an hour then turned up too 400 til reached 165 internal. Tried to do fried rice but it didn’t turn out fried, it was still good. Used peas, carrots, and a couple eggs with soy, added to some basmati rice. Again, I don’t remeber exact measurements….I apologize
E0087352-A986-4B62-AC88-6BD10AC861E9.jpeg

Joined Jan 12, 2022
If I can remember correctly, I used soy sauce and sesame oil. A little poultry seasoning sorry I do t remeber all the measurements, on the chicken. Cook at 300 for about an hour then turned up too 400 til reached 165 internal. Tried to do fried rice but it didn’t turn out fried, it was still good. Used peas, carrots, and a couple eggs with soy, added to some basmati rice. Again, I don’t remeber exact measurements….I apologize View attachment 522009

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Looks and sounds great.
Chicken is so much fun on the grill.
What did you cook on?
I usually put it on the kettle as my pooper won't crisp the skin.

Fried rice that didn't fry is called pilaf.

bbqking01

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 29, 2021
Looks and sounds great.
Chicken is so much fun on the grill.
What did you cook on?
I usually put it on the kettle as my pooper won't crisp the skin.

Fried rice that didn't fry is called pilaf.
It was done on my SmokeFire

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Looks great, I do prefer my legs and thighs cooked to at least 175F. I find it to be more tender.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.