chicken chowder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/111400/smoked-chicken-chowder
About the only thread I found here on SMF.. however.. any chicken chowder recipe you like will work.. just sub in the smoked chicken thighs with "baked roasted grilled sautéed etc ) chicken. I

I do chicken thighs all the time for the sole purpose of pulled chicken for every other recipe to think of.. ..

Smoked your thighs.. pull the meat (save the bones for smoked chicken stock) and go to town...

Got questions about smoking them thighs just ask away ;)

;)

Gumbo, jambalaya, Ettouffe, Sauce Piquante, Creole, dumplins, spaghetti, Chicken salad, Lassanga, Chicken tacos, Pizza, Noodle soup, Pot Pie, Enchillades, chicken ice cream, stroganoff, Hobo stew, chicken soup, J Folse's Oodles of noodles, etc etc etc....... what can't you do with chicken?

BTW shaner, when ya get a chance please update your profile page so I will asking about where you hail from. Thank ye thank ye.

Last edited:
I have a great Chicken Stew recipe that can feed an Army of folks.

Usually I "stew" the chicken (boil it) but smoked chicken would work wonderfully in that too.

Kat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky