Chef's Table on Netflix to feature BBQ ~Trailer Video

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I can't wait to see it I've watched the whole series.
I've learned a lot from watching it, some stories of human perseverance are brutal. People are amazing.:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

I watched the whole series in one sitting it was very well done although Tootsie freaks me out every time I see her, first off she looks like a she-he kinda like the ol'Dustin Hoffman movie and second off she looks like she is on her last leg. I'd never say that too her face because I have no doubt she ain't scared to kick a little ass. All joking aside I'd love to hang out around the smoker with her and absorb some of her knowledge.
(No doubt in my mind that she could out work me around a smoker on her worst day.)

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for old cowgirls though... tough as nails, know how to ride and a heart of gold.

Awesome show, I'll rewatch it many times when I'm bored.

Reactions: Smokin' Penguin
All episodes were very well done and it is well worth watching. I will rewatch this for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky