• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chef's Table on Netflix to feature BBQ ~Trailer Video

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
Looks like a cool show, I’ll have to put it on the list.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
I will definitely be watching that. Thanks!

texomakid

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 6, 2017
Oh that peaks my interest quickly! Thanks for the heads up. I'm in for sure.

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
I can't wait to see it I've watched the whole series.
I've learned a lot from watching it, some stories of human perseverance are brutal. People are amazing.:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
I'm watching the first episode about pitmaster Tootsie and her life. Heartwarming and well-done!

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
My Texas Aggie wife watched that first episode about Tootsie and said, "You're smoking a brisket this weekend, right?"

kawboy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 20, 2015
now that I'm done with Cobra Kai, I'll need to start on that.

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
I watched the whole series in one sitting it was very well done although Tootsie freaks me out every time I see her, first off she looks like a she-he kinda like the ol'Dustin Hoffman movie and second off she looks like she is on her last leg. I'd never say that too her face because I have no doubt she ain't scared to kick a little ass. All joking aside I'd love to hang out around the smoker with her and absorb some of her knowledge.
(No doubt in my mind that she could out work me around a smoker on her worst day.)

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for old cowgirls though... tough as nails, know how to ride and a heart of gold.

Awesome show, I'll rewatch it many times when I'm bored.

link

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 7, 2008
All episodes were very well done and it is well worth watching. I will rewatch this for sure.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.