Cheesy Scrambled Egg Country Breakfast (W A Few Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
Got hungry yesterday morning and Tracy asked if I could toss together something to eat before we jumped into the weekend chores. I quickly decided that I wanted more than just a quick throw-together meal so went a bit further and made a nice breakfast.

Got out the new tater grater and got some taters done for hash browns
042.jpg

A pound of homemade maple and brown sugar bacon
043.jpg

Got some eggs with a bunch of cheddar cheese in the electric skillet after the bacon is done
044.jpg

Baked some biscuits
045.jpg

Plated with cheesy eggs, hash browns, bacon, and butter biscuits with strawberry preserves.Top eggs with a dose of homemade fire roasted salsa and I'm ready to eat!!
046.jpg

This was a great way to start the day!! I just can't help but wonder that Tracy is gonna have in mind for me to cook this morning. I have a ton of great breakfasts I've taken pics of but have not posted due to a lack of interest I may go back and find a few of them and pop them out here for folks to see if we start getting some interest going here.

Robert

What's this "lack of interest" Robert, isn't that why we have a breakfast section? I love everything about your breakfast, tho I'd have a little ketchup on them taters. Like, RAY

What's this "lack of interest" Robert, isn't that why we have a breakfast section? I love everything about your breakfast, tho I'd have a little ketchup on them taters. Like, RAY

Unless I've been blind, I believe the breakfast forum is fairly new. A few months back I posted a few nice breakfasts in hopes of getting other folks showcasing theirs also. I got a couple replies and a couple new threads but certainly not what I was hoping folks would post. Oh well..maybe this sub forum will kick things off a bit.

Robert

I like that bacon! Nice breakfast. I'm reading while eating some eggs with leftover fajita steak and queso fresco. Going forward I won't use queso fresco for eggs, too much moisture content.

That's a good looking breakfast there Robert! And I agree with you...when I saw the new breakfast forum I got kinda giddy! Thinking this is gonna be good, but was surprised its been kinda slow in starting. Its doubled in size today though. When we make hashbrowns we have to do two skillet fulls...son gets first one and we split the second one.

Ryan

I like that bacon! Nice breakfast. I'm reading while eating some eggs with leftover fajita steak and queso fresco. Going forward I won't use queso fresco for eggs, too much moisture content.

Thank ya sir!! We often make omelettes with leftover fajita meat...or just cut it up and mix it into some eggs while scrambling them and have breakfast tacos.

Robert

Yeah, it's pretty new Robert. I just posted my brekky there! RAY

Got it Ray!!Glad to see ya post it up, except that it derailed my plans for breakfast. Looks like we may have single handedly gotten something moving in this forum!! That would be great.

Here's hoping,
Robert

That's a good looking breakfast there Robert! And I agree with you...when I saw the new breakfast forum I got kinda giddy! Thinking this is gonna be good, but was surprised its been kinda slow in starting. Its doubled in size today though.

I'm with you Ryan. Sure do have my fingers X'ed that things kick off here and we start seeing more activity. This is a great concept...now post up what ya got :emoji_laughing:

Prodding....
Robert

Looking delicious. Quite a bit more filling than my Diet Pepsi breakfast!!

Thanks Jeff!! Sorry to hear you're relegated to Diet Coke. I don't drink a lot of soda but that's one I just cannot handle.Tracy drinks it by the gallon but she'll never have to worry about me drinking her last one, that's fo sho

Yuck!! :emoji_astonished:
Robert

I'm with you Ryan. Sure do have my fingers X'ed that things kick off here and we start seeing more activity. This is a great concept...now post up what ya got :emoji_laughing:

Prodding....
Robert
It's in the works! Guess it will end up being brunch since we got busy cleaning the garage but it will get posted under breakfast. Two pots of coffee and a couple bloody Mary's later!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky