cheese smoke coming soon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

upsman

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 31, 2010
Spring Hill Tn
temps are starting to drop enough here so going to do my first cheese smoke ever soon and looking forward to it and can't wait! will for sure put up some pics on it.   

Keep us posted, and don't forget the pics

Last edited:
Breathe deep and slow and all will be well. If you have questions send me a PM. I check in here 3-4 times a day

Don't let the warmer weather slow you down , put  ice in the smoker and your good to go

T Johnson sure will do bud!

Scarbelly, thanks for offering! might have to do that! thank you, thank you very much!

Dave54 no ice were i smoke except in the cooler chillin some brews. love the profile pic here is one for you that has a good recipe and pics on the linkhttp://playingwithfireandsmoke.blogspot.com/1997/05/lemon-breasted-beer-can-chicken.html   and the pic is actually a Turkey. the link is something i have to try with the lemons. check it out!

180b2c0d_turkeylemon.jpg

Turkey looks a little "Chilly"!!!

Looks Like you had a "Boo-T-Call"!!!

TJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky