• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

cheese smoke coming soon

upsman

Meat Mopper
Joined May 31, 2010
temps are starting to drop enough here so going to do my first cheese smoke ever soon and looking forward to it and can't wait! will for sure put up some pics on it.   

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Keep us posted, and don't forget the pics

Last edited:

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Breathe deep and slow and all will be well. If you have questions send me a PM. I check in here 3-4 times a day

dave54

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 12, 2009
Don't let the warmer weather slow you down , put  ice in the smoker and your good to go

upsman

Meat Mopper
Joined May 31, 2010
T Johnson sure will do bud!

Scarbelly, thanks for offering! might have to do that! thank you, thank you very much!

Dave54 no ice were i smoke except in the cooler chillin some brews. love the profile pic here is one for you that has a good recipe and pics on the linkhttp://playingwithfireandsmoke.blogspot.com/1997/05/lemon-breasted-beer-can-chicken.html   and the pic is actually a Turkey. the link is something i have to try with the lemons. check it out!

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Turkey looks a little "Chilly"!!!

Looks Like you had a "Boo-T-Call"!!!

TJ

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks