Cheese Balls N Chicken Sandwich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nothing wrong with that lunch. I know I've eaten some questionable food stuffs in my lifetime. And those UTZ cheese balls are like crack. Once I start on them I eat till they are gone!
Jim
Thank you Jim! Utz is definately like crack!

Funny, I never thought about it till now...you speak of questionable bread...a while back we had a package of hot dog buns in the cupboard for over two months at least, I threw them out! They were way past the time limit and should have been green and fuzzy...good batch of preservatives there.
Ryan
It’s scary when there is no mold when there should be! Makes you realize what we’re eating may be more chemical! But, it didn’t have a dirt taste….so…….I’m good!

That looks tasty Jed I'll have to try it!
And having 4 grands ....we would all get excited to see that sammie !
View attachment 526021
And we usually have a supply on hand too🤣
Haha! That looks familiar! I stayed away for so long, but……. Had to do it!

No kids at home, no grand babies...I know...puppies need some cheese ball treats!
Ryan
Use those puppies as an excuse Ryan🤣 Go for it!

Jed, Your chicken and Gouda looks real good to me. Heated in butter / onions couldn't have hurt it, either.
A big jar of cheese balls is a yearly favorite at our annual church action with a handful of folks who bid every year on it. I've seen it go for amazing money.
I've never eaten a cheese ball. Now I'm curious. Going to look for them soon.
Like!
Thank you Jack! That is awesome about the jar of cheese balls going for big money! I recommend trying one! It had been so long, I forgot how fun they are to eat!

Reactions: one eyed jack
Not quite sure what to make of this one Jed. I like the sandwich idea. That sounds good. We tend to "repurpose" hamburger buns also so I'm in tune with that. The cheese balls aren't gonna work for me though. Sorry but I just can't do it after an incident a few years ago. see below as IMHO all that stuff falls into the same category :emoji_wink:

And maybe some cheetos too...haven't had them it forever either!

You might want to re-think those Cheetos Ryan. A few years ago we were anchored in a cove having lunch and the ducks came a-swimming up because they know folks will toss stuff into the lake for them to eat. Yes, the ducks are cool to look at, especially when it's a mama with her babies, but at the end of the day they are nothing but scavengers. They will eat any trash thrown into the water. Well, there is one exception to that. I tossed a handful of Cheetos into the lake and immediately there was an oil slick that reminded me of the Exxon Valdez. The ducks came swimming up and stopped well of the Cheetos and would not eat them. If a scavenger like that won't eat them then I'm not gonna eat them either. Sorry but I've not even looked at a Cheeto since then and used to love the things. Alas, no more.....

Robert

Not quite sure what to make of this one Jed. I like the sandwich idea. That sounds good. We tend to "repurpose" hamburger buns also so I'm in tune with that. The cheese balls aren't gonna work for me though. Sorry but I just can't do it after an incident a few years ago. see below as IMHO all that stuff falls into the same category :emoji_wink:

You might want to re-think those Cheetos Ryan. A few years ago we were anchored in a cove having lunch and the ducks came a-swimming up because they know folks will toss stuff into the lake for them to eat. Yes, the ducks are cool to look at, especially when it's a mama with her babies, but at the end of the day they are nothing but scavengers. They will eat any trash thrown into the water. Well, there is one exception to that. I tossed a handful of Cheetos into the lake and immediately there was an oil slick that reminded me of the Exxon Valdez. The ducks came swimming up and stopped well of the Cheetos and would not eat them. If a scavenger like that won't eat them then I'm not gonna eat them either. Sorry but I've not even looked at a Cheeto since then and used to love the things. Alas, no more.....
Robert
🤣Wow! That is a bummer! I know when we’ve been to the beach the seagulls would destroy Cheeto’s almost as viciously as the kids! But, I understand the point. Cheetos are an occasional treat for the kids, not a daily staple and while I have had the occasional Cheeto, I have not had a cheese ball in decades. Hence, I felt the need for a humorous post with cheese ball as a star!

Well sir you succeeded with the humor and at the same time showcased a fine looking and creative sandwich. This has been a really fun thread to keep up with.

Robert
I appreciate it Robert, but next time my kids ask for Cheetos I know I’ll say something like,”Ducks don’t even eat Cheetos!” A new one for their “Weird Sh** My Dad says” library!

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky