Cheddar Apple Sticks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's a New England thing that started in the 1800's especially in Vermont. Cheddar is better, but some folks use American.

Sticks look good Rick. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris
It's not just in New England. My Dad's side of the family is from WAY upstate New York, and they've done it for as long as I can remember. With New York Extra Sharp Cheddar. I enjoy a slice on my Apple Pie as well. My wife thinks its weird.

It's not just in New England. My Dad's side of the family is from WAY upstate New York, and they've done it for as long as I can remember. With New York Extra Sharp Cheddar. I enjoy a slice on my Apple Pie as well. My wife thinks its weird.
Ahh, a good portion of upstate New York borders New England. So basically close enough for government work.

Chris

They taste better today. Cut and ready for vac sealing.

20221126_085337.jpg

20221126_092519.jpg

20221126_090500.jpg

Thanks

Shoulder is getting better, you don't realize how much you need your arms until you don't have use of one for while.

All vac sealed. I have allot of sticks to ship out soon.

20221126_111259.jpg

Reactions: indaswamp
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky