Checking in from the center of the “Polar Vortex” A.K.A. Wisconsin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cobra429

Original poster
Feb 9, 2014
Central Wisconsin
Hello all, newbie John here from central Wisconsin. I found your site while researching  water stuffers as I want to build one vs buying a crank style stuffer. I have made small batches of sausage using a grinder but don’t like the results of all the grinding on the meat. Oddly enough in my younger years I worked in a butcher shop and made all of our bratwurst using a large commercial grinder and customers couldn't get enough of them! I enjoy grilling/ BBQing when weather permits and just bought a Smoke Hollow smoker and want to do a batch of snack sticks with some venison ASAP after I get a stuffer built. Enjoy archery and rifle hunting, fishing, camping and also an old car enthusiast Looking forward to learning more about the art of smoking and everything that goes along with it!             

Last edited:
[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Howdy John and welcome aboard!  You've found a great place to share ideas on all things smoked, cured, grilled, etc.  There are plenty of good people here who really know their stuff and genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input around here, and just ask when you need anything...someone will surely have the answer.

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky