check the supermarket for markdowns!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 21, 2006
Monroe, La
I found 2 - 12# packer briskets marked down at Wally World. They were marked down to $10.00 each. I snagged them and hurried home and they are presently in the BSKD getting turned into Q :D

Here's a pic just before I rubbed them.

I had a pic after I scored the fat cap and rubbed it down, but I guess I deleted it from the camera instead of saving it :oops: . Seems like that kind of thing is happening more and more often these days.

Thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a heck of a price!
wink.gif

Nice score there, Rodger!! I have a 15 pound packer brisket that's been sitting in the freezer since October-another Wally World deal at $.98 a pound. Mrs. Dutch keeps asking me what I'm going to do with it and when (I guess she wants the freezer space). Since I am on vacation this week, I might get a chance to smoke it. Of course that is dependent on how long of a "Honey Do" list Mrs. Dutch makes for me :roll: and how co-opertive the weather is. We're supposed to get blasted by a cold front all this week.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky