check the supermarket for markdowns!!

Discussion in 'Beef' started by cajunsmoker, Nov 25, 2006.

1. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I found 2 - 12# packer briskets marked down at Wally World. They were marked down to $10.00 each. I snagged them and hurried home and they are presently in the BSKD getting turned into Q :D

Here's a pic just before I rubbed them.

[​IMG]

I had a pic after I scored the fat cap and rubbed it down, but I guess I deleted it from the camera instead of saving it :oops: . Seems like that kind of thing is happening more and more often these days.

2. That’s a heck of a price! [​IMG]

3. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

No kidding! Good find cajun.

4. Sweet price!!!!!!!

5. joed617

joed617 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Nice find Rodger, If you have any leftovers ya know where to send them.

Joe

6. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Good Groceries.. that's what it's all about.. Good eye

7. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Nice score there, Rodger!! I have a 15 pound packer brisket that's been sitting in the freezer since October-another Wally World deal at $.98 a pound. Mrs. Dutch keeps asking me what I'm going to do with it and when (I guess she wants the freezer space). Since I am on vacation this week, I might get a chance to smoke it. Of course that is dependent on how long of a "Honey Do" list Mrs. Dutch makes for me :roll: and how co-opertive the weather is. We're supposed to get blasted by a cold front all this week.