Check Out GMF - Grilling Meat Forums

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
68898d9a_logo.png

We started a sister site a good while back at http://www.grillingmeatforums.com to cover the other side of outdoor cooking.. grilling. It's a different animal and while I don't claim to be a grilling expert of sorts, I do turn out some pretty mean food on my Charbroil Red Infrared Grill.

If you also like to grill and/or you would like to learn more about grilling or you are a grilling machine and can answer newbie questions about grilling, then jump right in.

There is a Roll Call section just like we have here, and that is always a great place to start. Let us know who you are, where you live, what kind of grill you are using and anything else about yourself that you are willing to share.

You will see some familiar faces there such as Brian and Jerry as well as many other members who have already gotten involved. I just wanted to post it for all of the new folks and in case you have not heard about it yet. I feel confident that it will grow and, in time, be THE forum to go to for all of your grilling information.

Help us make that happen!!

http://grillingmeatforums.com/

Have not heard of until now Jeff, but will definitely check it out. Thanks!

It is a totally different site using the Xenforo software and you will need to setup a new login. Feel free to use the same username if you like.

It's laid out nicely Jeff and wish you good success with it! Though as a US Marine ("Once a Marine always a Marine") I do have one little question. 
biggrin.gif
 Pink? 

It's still using the "out of the box" look for now other than the top logo area. I agree that we need to do some work on the styling.. colors and such but we'll get that done in due time. I agree, the "pink" does need to go
biggrin.gif

It's still using the "out of the box" look for now other than the top logo area. I agree that we need to do some work on the styling.. colors and such but we'll get that done in due time. I agree, the "pink" does need to go
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
 I'm just messing with ya..... It's not the color that's important but rather the content. Wish you the best!

If you have issues I can get you taken care of. Just PM me.

If you have issues I can get you taken care of. Just PM me.
SmokinHusker, I just validated you manually. I'm not sure why you didn't get the email but at any rate, you should be good to go now.

I just got this Format down! Looks nice and I saw a few Friendly faces over there...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky