Chat is in Session - Friday Night at 10:50 PM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
We are in chat having some great discussion... if you have not tried it out then now's as good a time as any.

Just an FYI

Use the chat link at the top right nav bar to access it and if you have any trouble getting in just post a reply.

Register with your forum username and password then login.

icon_cool.gif

Paul you might have to re-resister. I had to and then it let me right in. But thanks Jeff you and Brian and Huddler are doing a great job.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

points.gif

Last edited:
Once you are registered you must click the log in box at the top right  of the page to log in . If you try to log in by typing the info on the first page you get a blue screen. also if you click "who's in chat" and you get a can't display this page just click it a second time . i have to do it twice allmost every time to get it to come up.

Okay, It made me re-register in order to get in.  I Even used the same username and password, weird...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky