Charcoal smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cumminsguy

Original poster
Aug 6, 2016
Farmington, New Mexico
Alright everyone 1st sorry i know this is a repetitive question i have read other threads all morning just looking for any other suggestions. The inlaws are wanting to get a charcoal smoker witha budget of 400$ i recommended a WSM but they are worried it wont be big enough they host for the holidays and sometimes have 20 people to feed. Any suggestions other than a WSM? Thanks in advance!

I think you could probably run an Old Country Pecos on all charcoal. Maybe some others have other ideas. I would really think that you could feed 20 folks on a WSM 22" using both grates. Being round could pose a problem.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky