Char-Broil Tru-Infrared 2-in1 Electric Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcurrado

Original poster
Oct 31, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Hello all.  I am new to smoking meat and I am in the market for a good electric smoker.  On my recent trip to Lowes I saw a Char-Broil TRU-Infrared 2-in-1 Electric Smoker and Roaster - http://www.lowes.com/pd_356380-8221...=1&currentURL=?Ntt=charbroil+smoker&facetInfo= -- I am curious if anyone has used this and had any luck with it.  I am also looking at a Masterbuilt 30-in Electric Smokehouse Smoker.  What is everyones experience with these smokers? 
Thanks in advance!

You will find many users of the Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse smoker (MES) on this forum. Not so many users of the other smoker you mentioned. Many MES users also get the AMNPS as a convenient way to do long smokes without the need to babysit the chip tray.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky