• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Champion juicer score

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Feed the meat so it doesn't overwork the "juicer"...
ALL Grinders, mixers add heat to the meat.... I would NOT add ice to the meat as the knives are meant for fruit and vegetables... ICE could screw them up really bad....
Meat warmed up for 10 minutes is not a big deal...
Grind the meat, back in the freezer... Run it through the juicer, back in the freezer...
MAKE SURE you pick out any bits of bone and cartilage first....

pushok2018

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Dave and Joe, would you mind to shed more lights on this? I am wondering how many pounds of meat you can run through this juicer at once. You can run as much as you can put through it. And second question: do you add ice cold water to run the meat through the juicer? I didnt add any ice or water. I just kept the meat cold. It did warm the meat up to about 55-65 degrees after emulsifying but it had cure and I just stuck it back in the fridge when I was done. about I yes - what proportion to meat?
boykjo, thanks a lot for your respond! This is exactly what I wanted to know...

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.