• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Champion juicer score

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Santa found this on CL and dropped it off early. I've been wanting one for a while. Now to check on my sheeps and go make some hotdogs.
Thanks for looking.

Boykjo
20191213_120401.jpg

pushok2018

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Santa found this on CL and dropped it off early.
Congrats on that! Did Santa mentioned or left a note on your door how much he payed for this toy? :emoji_laughing:
I am looking for a good deal on craigslist or ebay but couldn't find nothing decent so far... Just don't want to pay $365 for new machine only to make hod dogs and bologna....

Sowsage

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 18, 2017
You lucky dog! I've been looking for one of those or a bowl cutter for a decent price. Can't wait to see yours in action!

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
Joe nice score
Richie

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Well worth the money . Nice .

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Joe, afternoon.... would you please do a write up on how it works for you... What it does etc... and show the final product....
I'm going to assume it emulsifies the meat for stuffing...
Amazon has new models for up to $550...
Great find..

kelbro

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 22, 2009
I sold ours pretty cheap. Never thought about running meat through it.

daveomak

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
See what you went and did !!!!
I spent hours on E-Bay... found a newer model that seemed pretty good.... Put in an offer... It should be here whenever.... It needs a pusher and a funnel....
Watching a few U-Tube videos sold me... Never did I realize there were "Faux" Buffalo Choppers out there.... Grind the meat fine and shove it through.... As old as I am, this thing should last as long as I need it... "need it".... Hell, I've got another toy to while away the days... The grandkids are getting very well stocked... One more thing to teach them.... Even if they choose to be veggie or vegan, this will work for them... ALL BASES COVERED...

1576438719018.png

Joe, you have a PROFOUND influence on me.... Now if I could come close to your brat seasoning mix or Nathan's hot dogs, I'd be in pig heaven....

pineywoods

Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Great score Joe congrats to you to Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.