Chamber Vacuum Sealer for COSTCO members...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 12, 2010
Omak,Washington,U.S.A.
I've wanted one for a loooong time... 7 months ago, COSTCO started selling them, maybe, it's when I noticed them... So, I bought one...
Lisa B. has good deals on bags so I bought 1000 of the 13x10 bags in 4 mil thickness... 11 cents each .. less than 1/2 price of bags for the counter top machine bags.. and thicker to stop piercing from bones etc.... Your food saver bags work in this machine also...
I re-seal the bulk bags Costco sells, to have more room in my freezer.. Chicken breasts, fish sticks etc...
I love my chamber sealer... The large bags allow me to fill it with stuff, cut the seal, take some out. throw the bag back in the sealer and re-seal them..
If you've been thinking of getting one, I wish I had mine long ago...

Costco has them at a real good price point..

Maxvac Pro Chamber Vacuum Sealer | Costco

A couple things I've re-sealed to make room in my freezer...

IMG_20220128_072416.jpg IMG_20220128_072002.jpg IMG_20220128_071358.jpg IMG_20220128_071453.jpg

Doesn't work for me either. But dud work when Dave first posted it.

Ryan

• Wow
Reactions: daveomak
Yep worked yesterday but not now

• Wow
it was much cheaper than LEM sells them for

Yes was a really good price! If I had been on the fence of buying one I would have done so. But so far...would be nice but not at the top of my want or need list! Lol

Ryan

• Wow
Wish I had seen this yesterday then. I want a chamber sealer

At the COSTCO site, type in "Chamber vacuum sealer" in the search bar...

Well now, it don't work !! Maybe they did sell out....

They have
Maxvac Pro Chamber Sealer Bags

So maybe they are out of the machines and they will be getting them in

LisaB has bags at about 1/3 the price..

Last edited:
You "THINK" these warehouse stores would carry an ample supply of vacuum chambers sealers on the shelf when they sell mostly everything in bulk. The club I belong to doesn't even sell a vacuum chamber............ Go figure :emoji_poop:

You "THINK" these warehouse stores would carry an ample supply of vacuum chambers sealers on the shelf when they sell mostly everything in bulk. The club I belong to doesn't even sell a vacuum chamber............ Go figure :emoji_poop:

Looks like they are back on the site as you can buy them again

$650.00 gor a vacuum sealer, is way out'ah my league. You better use that sucker a lot to justify that price. I use two foodsavers when I have to process a bunch of fish, wild game or fowl, they work fine for my needs. More power to you if you can afford the chamber sealer price.
I just can't afford to do it.:emoji_disappointed:

I've burnt out 3 expensive( $200+) vac sealers over the years. I bought a chamber sealer for $750 about 8 years ago .It's still going strong and used every week for some food product.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky