Certified Piedmontese 25% Off Memorial Day Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
Lots of the good folks here post specials and sales companies are having that may benefit the forum members. Being that CPB is sponsoring our Throwdowns I thought they deserved an unsolicited plug here. Not sure when it ends but they are having an across the board 25% off sale and that can make a big difference at checkout. This might be a good opportunity for people to try some of their offerings at a much reduced price. Additionally, you get free 2-day shipping on orders of $150 or more. Personally, I'd rather spend the $$ and get product versus paying for shipping and getting nothing :emoji_wink:

Here is the link to their website:

Robert

Last edited:
Lots of the good folks here post specials and sales companies are having that may benefit the forum members. Being that CPB is sponsoring our Throwdowns I thought they deserved an unsolicited plug here. Not sure when it ends but they are having an across the board 25% off sale and that can make a big difference at checkout. This might be a good opportunity for people to try some of their offerings at a much reduced price. Additionally, you get free 2-day shipping on orders of $150 or more. Personally, I'd rather spend the $$ and get product versus paying for shipping and getting nothing :emoji_wink:

Robert
Thanks for sharing. I am gonna try it out. Even more willing as they are a member here and sponsor the events. I wish they would part way with the beef belly though lol

Thanks for sharing. I am gonna try it out. Even more willing as they are a member here and sponsor the events. I wish they would part way with the beef belly though lol
Appreciate the positive feedback. Here is the issue with getting the beef belly. When they built their new offices not long ago they also opened a Mercato (market) in the same building where they sell their meat obviously but also a lot of charcuterie and cured meats. One of their best sellers is beef bacon. They can't make it fast enough to meet demand so pretty much all they can produce goes for that purpose. I can get a case once in a while but it's hit or miss and as often as not I have to get on a waiting list.

Robert

Thanks, Robert, I want some more tri-tip so...
I don't blame you!! Those things are fantastic. When I placed my last order I was torn between those and the Picanha roasts. Decided on the Picanhas this time but there will be another order of tri tips pretty soon :emoji_wink:

Robert

Appreciate the positive feedback. Here is the issue with getting the beef belly. When they built their new offices not long ago they also opened a Mercato (market) in the same building where they sell their meat obviously but also a lot of charcuterie and cured meats. One of their best sellers is beef bacon. They can't make it fast enough to meet demand so pretty much all they can produce goes for that purpose. I can get a case once in a while but it's hit or miss and as often as not I have to get on a waiting list.

Robert
Thanks for the info. I had contacted them and am trying to set up a direct sales with the CA rep. I can understand and appreciate their choice not to sell since they make bacon. We no longer eat pork so I was hoping to buy a few slabs from them to try and see if it’s worth pursuing beef bacon for us. The cost from other vendors is pretty expensive for a slab. . They did mention RA had pull within their organization though.

Robert
New here could I git a Link?

Thanks for the heads up, just placed my order, and several items are from seeing your post on the cooks of those items. Hope my turn out as good as yours look.

Thanks for the info. I had contacted them and am trying to set up a direct sales with the CA rep.
Have you talked directly to Joe? If not, send me a PM and I'll give you his direct contact info.
They did mention RA had pull within their organization though.
Being that those are my initials I wonder if this is directed at me? If so, my apologies but I have no pull whatsoever with them. All I have is an excellent rapport with Joe. He has the pull and is the best sales manager I've ever worked with. If you decide to contact him directly I'll happily put in a good word for you though. That's about all the "pull" I have. :emoji_wink:

Robert

Dang you Robert! I thinking about ribeyes and fillets. I never really been a fan of fillet but yours always look so good.
I gotta tell you Brian, like you, I was never a fan of the filets either until I had theirs. Far superior to anything I've ever had. In all honesty though, the Picanha is every bit as good, equally as tender, and a beefier flavor being that it comes from the sirloin. I did one last Sunday and both of us just loved it.

Robert

Have you talked directly to Joe? If not, send me a PM and I'll give you his direct contact info.

Being that those are my initials I wonder if this is directed at me? If so, my apologies but I have no pull whatsoever with them. All I have is an excellent rapport with Joe. He has the pull and is the best sales manager I've ever worked with. If you decide to contact him directly I'll happily put in a good word for you though. That's about all the "pull" I have. :emoji_wink:

Robert
I called specifically regarding the Beef belly as it’s my best option of making bacon considering we no longer eat pork. I’m not sure of the name of the initial person I spoke with. I was transferred and ultimately put in contact with the sales rep for CA to set up a vendor direct sales account. Anyway they spoke of you with high regard and I appreciate your modesty and willingness to help. Should I run in to a road block I will take you up on the offer. Thanks.

Reactions: smokin peachey
I was transferred and ultimately put in contact with the sales rep for CA to set up a vendor direct sales account.
Interesting. I guess the commercial sales / wholesale division is structured differently. I had no idea that is was set up regionally. All of my orders just go through Joe.
Anyway they spoke of you with high regard
That's very nice to hear but somewhat of a surprise. About the only person I've ever associated with is Joe so have no idea how this came to be. Not that it's a bad thing though :emoji_wink:
Should I run in to a road block I will take you up on the offer
If you have not gotten anything worked out with them in lets say....2 weeks, shoot me a PM please. I have all the faith in the world we can figure something out to get you some beef belly to work with :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: flatbroke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky