CAROUSEL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I agree Gary!
These guys are putting out meals that belong on the cover of a food magazine. I think all of us are trying to put the newbies up there as much as possible, but some of these guys are putting up threads everyday that should be featured. It is very hard to decide what gets put up there. Each one of us has their own criteria. I know sometimes I put up a thread that just has an awesome pic, but no recipe or anything else. I just love the photo. It’s very hard to be fair about this & that is why the carousel is changing so quickly. We are all putting up threads & there is only so many spots. So when a new one goes up the last one comes down. Thank you for giving us some credit, this is a thankless job & I personally appreciate the credit you are giving the mods & admins for keeping the carousel looking good!!
Thank you again,
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky