Carne de Res Kalimotxo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Tas... Love your recipes.... I've never been to Lithuania... your food reminds me of my GrandMa's cooking.... It was a short trip to Lithuania but I'm back now.... Dave

Always enjoy your posts -- this one, like so many others, looks incredibly good.  Nothing like a wonderfully braised beef dish.

Thanks for another great post.

Looks-Great.gif
another on my ever growing to do list

g'morning, gents - and thank you for the kind words ~ i promise that if you give it a try, you will absolutely not be disappointed ~

dave - sorry about the confusion, bud, but this one is from spain, not lithuania. the good enss is that i do have quite a few lithuanian recipes available to me, so i will see if i can find one or two and try them out!

Nice presentation and a great looking meal!

I'm glad i came across this thread!

I actually have an old dutch oven that belonged to my Basque great-grandmother that would work great on this recipe.

Being half-Basque myself, I'm always on the lookout for good Basque recipes. I recently finished a batch of 'Basque Chorizo'

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/112820/real-basque-chorizo

Thanks for posting this!

—Kevin

hi, cougar, and thank you, sincerely, for the kind words. i hope you try it and enjoy it.

i took a look at your chorizo vasco, and it looks absolutely outstanding. if you don't mind, i'd like to "steal" it in the event i am able to try it someday ~ it looks absolutely perfect, and certainly true to the basque origins.

thanks -

ron

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Now that sure does look awesome to me. I would love to have some of that about right now with it 40°ish outside.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky