CANADA vs USA IN OLYMPIC HOCKEY ... 2 GAMES / 2 BEERS :0)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

goliath

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 8, 2013
Terrace BC Canada
anybody wanna have a side bet of a beer on each game. there are alot of Canadian and Ameircan members on this site ... maybe a little friendly bet will be a good thing.

the PAY - UP will be the tough part but we still have mail service running both ways ...  

(FOR NOW :0) )

not that its me against the WHOLE forum ... but i have PM'd with a couple of you in the past.....

Adam

NO HANDICAP...
these 2 teams are a whos who of Pro Hockey ..

But  great try ;0)
Well, you've piqued my wagering weakness, but I'm not prone to doing straight up, or in this case, sucker bets. They're both great teams, but we all know Canada's the overwhelming favorite. Therefore, to get a little action, you need to give up a little something, say 2 goals.

i should be getting some goals when ya look at these odds for the womens gold final  !!!

Sports Interaction opened Team Canada as a +113 underdog against the US (-135) with a 4.5-goal total.

give a guy a break ... my $$$$$$$$$$$$$ are already in the dumper ...

THANK GOD i only have to buy a Budweiser if i loose ... thats cheaper than bottled water done south :0)

i cant find any odds on the mens game yet ... post them if you can find them !!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky