Campfire supper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome job that's the great part of open fire cooking its a relaxing time especially when your camping. I have been doing this for years look at my avatar simple home made old tire rims.

Warren

Reactions: Brokenhandle
When a man has to smoke and cook food he will find away to get it done!
Great pics and congrats that looks good and fun
Thanks Ishi, I appreciate it! We really enjoyed it

Ryan

Awesome job that's the great part of open fire cooking its a relaxing time especially when your camping. I have been doing this for years look at my avatar simple home made old tire rims.

Warren
Thanks warren, I appreciate it! It is definitely relaxing, and the food always tastes better. We cooked on rim's for years also, as long as it holds fire and something to cook on you're good to go. And thanks for the like.

Ryan

Reactions: HalfSmoked
Ryan that looks awesome - making memories and great meals outdoors is whats its all about. Cheers
Thanks Rich, and it is . We really enjoyed it.

Ryan

I also want to thank the mods that deemed this carousel worthy, it is a great honor! You all do a wonderful job keeping this forum going and it's greatly appreciated! I'm also thankful to the many members that share so others can learn, even if it's just different ideas of what to smoke.

Thanks
Ryan

This just was in today's ads, from our local Bomgaars store, it's a farm store

20200527_150207.jpg

Just to give you an idea on pricing SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan and jcam222 jcam222

Ryan

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky