Bushs grilling beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

alan mcfadden

Original poster
Apr 25, 2012
Fort Dodge iowa
I got a can of Bush's southern pit barbecue grilling beans... Roughily how long do these take if I threw on smoker with loin today.. .is 2 hours too long or just right

2 hours should be ok. I would put them on when prepping the loin and check them when the loin is done.

Depends on who you are cooking for. I leave beans on for hours rolling in hickory smoke.
No one has complained yet. :)
But the next day you can really smell the smoke. Taste is still good and not over powering.

Yep I leave mine in about 4 hours, & put them under the loin so the juices drip in the beans.
It really kicks the flavor up a notch!
Al

Reactions: bangstick
I usually go between 2-4 hours on my Beans. Under the smoking meat for drippings always adds to the flavor. I add sausage and bacon to the beans too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky