Burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wanna-be-smoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 13, 2013
VT
So burgers smoked cheese/crackers and mashed taters it was. I Sous Vide the burgers on 120 for 1.5 hours then put them in the smoker on the outside edge for about 30-40 minutes on high smoke. Then I cranked it up ( it got to 530 degrees at one point) and slid the burgers into the middle over the fire for a couple minutes each side. The buns were onion

took out the guts out of my pellet smoker and lined the bottom with foil so i could have more of a direct flame option and not a greasy mess. The cooker got up to 530 degrees at the top of the temp swing

d1.jpg d2.jpg d3.jpg d4.jpg d5.jpg d6.jpg d7.jpg d8.jpg d9.jpg d10.jpg d11.jpg d12.jpg d13.jpg d14.jpg d15.jpg d16.jpg d17.jpg d18.jpg d20.jpg d21.jpg d19.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bdskelly
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky