Burgers on My Weber “Q”

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good looking burgers!
I’m a big fan of deviled eggs & have at times at a whole dozen. I know bad boy, but I just can’t stop, especially when alcohol is involved. But this only happens a couple of times a year!:emoji_sunglasses:
Al

Fine looking burgers bear

Thank You Jim!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Good looking burgers Bear.

The best burgers I've done have always been done on my Q.

Thank You Norm!!
My Q has hot & Cool spots. If I had the energy, I'd take the right size drill bit & spin it by hand in all the little gas holes, like I did with my last gas grill.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Great looking burgers John! I might have to try out some of the frozen ones sometime. We used to buy the "bubba burgers" years ago. They were pretty tasty from what I remember.

Good looking burgers bear. I'll do my sausage patties from frozen too.
But yeah, I would need a thin slice of onion too. Like!

Great Burgers and meals John. We always cook from frozen for all of the same reasons. I get a sleeve of 18 Sirloin Burgers from Sam's. They're 1/3 lb each. Don't remember the cost, it's been a while saince we had to get them. Great job, glad you got to use the Weber.

Nice piece of work John, Like! I'd be putting those beets on my burger for a little crunch factor. I had a buddy that used to toss frozen steaks right on the grill at hog hunting camp, came out with a great char and perfect to eat. RAY

Thank You Ray!!
Sounds like a Great Steak to me!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Good looking burgers and fries Bear. Did you coat the fries with oil before putting them in the Ninja?

Rob

Thank You Rob!!
Yes, a very light spray of Oil. (Olive Oil---Soon to be Avocado Oil)
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Great meal Bear! I agree, peel off the frozen patties you need while still frozen (a spatula is a prying tool, right?) and shoot 'em right onto the grill. Helps keep them juicy on the inside. Once the topsides get "wet", I shake on the seasoning I want.

Only thing missing is a slice of raw onion.

And I don't know what's wrong with some of these Folks. It's not like you ate burgers for breakfast too! :emoji_wink:

Thank You Bill !!
Mrs Bear prefers NO ONIONS, and I love them Fried, but am allergic to Raw Onions.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: bill1
Looks good Bear and Mrs. Bear likes them also... now that's the way to have it.
BUT I don't see any fried onions..... almost golden there John.... ha ha , kidding, great meals

David

Thank You David!!
It's the Covid/Shopping problem----Mrs Bear doesn't care for onions, and I can only eat them fried, so we don't stock them. When we get back to her shopping, instead of ordering and picking up every 2 weeks, we can get stuff like Onions & Provolone, and other special occasion items.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Hi Bear I know what you mean, I do most of the shopping as I would sooner have Mona stay away from crowds right now. She has been home as the place she works has been closed for year and a half sense all this crap started.
I am out working everyday anyway , so just safer to have me do all the running around . I like shopping anyway so works for me.

And I was just kidding about the onions.... I just love them almost everyway I can get them.

David

Hi Bear I know what you mean, I do most of the shopping as I would sooner have Mona stay away from crowds right now. She has been home as the place she works has been closed for year and a half sense all this crap started.
I am out working everyday anyway , so just safer to have me do all the running around . I like shopping anyway so works for me.

And I was just kidding about the onions.... I just love them almost everyway I can get them.

David

LOL---I know. But I love fried Onions, but the only time I would eat them, would be on a Burger or a Cheesesteak----Not often enough to keep them in stock in the fridge.
Before Covid, if we were going to have Cheesesteaks the next day, she'd run to the store for Provolone & an Onion or 2. We can't do that now.:emoji_disappointed:
We get our stuff every other Tuesday @ 11 AM.

Bear

have Cheesesteaks the next day, she'd run to the store for Provolone & an Onion or 2. We can't do that now.:emoji_disappointed:
We get our stuff every other Tuesday @ 11 AM.
Mmmmmmm Cheesesteak , That sounds real good right now.

Maybe soon I hope we can almost go back to some kind of normal. , We talked about it before that even in the lumber and hardware places its hard to get the items I normally use and the same excuse everywhere I go is its because of Covid. Bear Jr must have the same problems

Sorry I do rant sometimes.... lol

David

Mmmmmmm Cheesesteak , That sounds real good right now.

Maybe soon I hope we can almost go back to some kind of normal. , We talked about it before that even in the lumber and hardware places its hard to get the items I normally use and the same excuse everywhere I go is its because of Covid. Bear Jr must have the same problems

Sorry I do rant sometimes.... lol

David

LOL---I was making Kitchens, Vanities & Entertainment Cabinets for over 20 years, and I gave Bear Jr my Card File & my phone list to all the places I got materials from, so he's set pretty good on "Who, What, Where??"

Bear

Damn, you eat good. My wife would have a fit about eating the same thing every night, but I'd sit down at your table in front of every one of those plates. By the way, I thought I was the only one who "mooshed" the ketchup and mustard.

They're good , and made for a gas grill . I've been buying the bacon cheddar .

Thank You Rich!!
I'll have to look for those!!

Bear

We'll buy the frozen patties and keep them in the freezer. Like you said throw 'em on the grill frozen and they turn out pretty good. Great for a quick meal. Especially now that the 13yo is getting ready to start back to school and his football season is getting ready to kick off.

Jim

Thank You Jim!!
Yup---Young Football players gotta "Beef" up !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

You're not kidding either!
Especially when they're CAB brisket or chuck blends.
Pricey, yes. But dang, they sure do make a tasty burger. :emoji_laughing:

Thank You 2nd!!!
I gotta try some of the others. We got the cheapest ($3.67), and they were quite good. Now I ordered "Brisket Burgers" @ $7 a pound. I figure I only eat half as much as I used to, so we can afford it.

Bear

Good looking burgers!
I’m a big fan of deviled eggs & have at times at a whole dozen. I know bad boy, but I just can’t stop, especially when alcohol is involved. But this only happens a couple of times a year!:emoji_sunglasses:
Al

Thank You Al!!
Yup---A dozen Deviled Eggs would have been easy in the old days, before I was on Oxygen 24/7. I used to put salt on them too!!

Bear

Great looking burgers John! I might have to try out some of the frozen ones sometime. We used to buy the "bubba burgers" years ago. They were pretty tasty from what I remember.

Thank You John !!
Yup---These were very tasty!! I'm going to try some of the higher priced ones next.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Good looking burgers bear. I'll do my sausage patties from frozen too.
But yeah, I would need a thin slice of onion too. Like!

Thank You Victim!!
Yup---First time I tried it & it worked Great !
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Great Burgers and meals John. We always cook from frozen for all of the same reasons. I get a sleeve of 18 Sirloin Burgers from Sam's. They're 1/3 lb each. Don't remember the cost, it's been a while saince we had to get them. Great job, glad you got to use the Weber.

Thank You Mike!!
These surprised me as to how good they were!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky