Burger My Way!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fltsfshr

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 8, 2015
I like making up new burgers. Here's a couple I did the other night. One is an old school California burger. The other is an asparagus burger with goat cheese. Burger had dried onion, black pepper, double butter garlic on toasted bun. Asparagus was grilled & charred then put on the burger & covered in goat cheese. Let it melt. Smoke was a little hickory. That was really good.
20221023_154211.jpg

Those would be tough bugers to get in the ole pie hole, but very enjoyable once in I'm sure.

Point for sure
Chris

WOW, now that is a burger, and as Chris said. I’d have a tough time getting my mouth open that far!
Al

Wow! Need a knife and fork for those or if dislocate my jaw! Great work, interesting flavors!

Holy cow!!Either of those would be a 2-fisted wrestling match to dive into but I'd sure give it my best shot. Fantastic looking burgers!!

Robert

Those look awesome and I'd bet tasted great. So do you wrap them in plastic and drive the jeep over them to smash them down a bit so they fit in the mouth :emoji_laughing:

I like making up new burgers. Here's a couple I did the other night. One is an old school California burger. The other is an asparagus burger with goat cheese. Burger had dried onion, black pepper, double butter garlic on toasted bun. Asparagus was grilled & charred then put on the burger & covered in goat cheese. Let it melt. Smoke was a little hickory. That was really good.View attachment 646811
Does the California burger have two bottom buns? I'm stumped.
They look delicious though. Making me want to make burgers.

Yes it does. i took 2 rolls and cut both twice. They were thick bakery buns

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky