Bulgogi Beef Udon Stir Fry in the Ninja

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
This took me about 15 minutes to throw together and man was it good. I picked up some pre-marinade Bulgogi Beef at Trader Joe's last week. Used half the package. Set Ninja to Roast at 425 and preheated 10 minutes.

Made sauce:

Put beef in for 6 minutes

IMG_20221122_163009789.jpg

The Udon noodles came in a pouch. Poked few holes and in the microwave 90 secs. Tossed in with beef. Added sauce and green onions. Cooked one more minute.

IMG_20221122_163324271_HDR.jpg

This was so good!

IMG_20221122_163605305_HDR.jpg IMG_20221122_163609612.jpg

This Ninja is the most amazing appliance I have every bought! Thanks Bearcarver Bearcarver . There seems to be nothing this can't do and so fast!

Nice plate of vittles Brian.

Point for sure
Chris

That looks fantastic . Nice work bud and great use of the Ninja .
This Ninja is the most amazing appliance I have every bought!
I bought mine after seeing a thread you put up . Not sure why , but when it showed up I was sorry I bought it .
Got passed that and started using it , and I love it . It really shines as a grill . Well worth the 90 bucks .

Reactions: JLeonard
That looks fantastic . Nice work bud and great use of the Ninja .

I bought mine after seeing a thread you put up . Not sure why , but when it showed up I was sorry I bought it .
Got passed that and started using it , and I love it . It really shines as a grill . Well worth the 90 bucks .
I still got that extra one i bought then. Was going to sell it to a friend but than decided for that price keep for backup. If anything ever happpened to this I would have to buy another. I use it for a lot of things. Everything comes out so good and fast. Get some frozen shoestring fries and in 7 minutes you have some killer fries. This makes some of the best hash I have ever made.

Reactions: chopsaw
Wow Brian, that looks fantastic!! There seems to be a run on Asian style food recently and this sure sets the bar high. Well done my friend.

Robert

This took me about 15 minutes to throw together and man was it good. I picked up some pre-marinade Bulgogi Beef at Trader Joe's last week. Used half the package. Set Ninja to Roast at 425 and preheated 10 minutes.

Made sauce:

View attachment 649167

The Udon noodles came in a pouch. Poked few holes and in the microwave 90 secs. Tossed in with beef. Added sauce and green onions. Cooked one more minute.

View attachment 649166

This was so good!

View attachment 649165View attachment 649164

This Ninja is the most amazing appliance I have every bought! Thanks Bearcarver Bearcarver . There seems to be nothing this can't do and so fast!
Man that looks amazing! I love me some Bulgogi!

Insane! Looks so tasty! I’m digging the Asian dishes lately, this one is a killer. I get Bulgogi sandwiches in Quantico whenever I’m there. So so goo, I’ll have to try this!

Made sauce:

View attachment 649167

View attachment 649166

This was so good!

View attachment 649165View attachment 649164

Was this the beefless Bulgogi at TJ? I was looking online and it only this was available as a fried rice Bulgogi beef or beefless?

I want to do this once I settle on a Ninja, would sub out riced cauliflower or tofu noodles for the udon to lower the carbs.

Was this the beefless Bulgogi at TJ? I was looking online and it only this was available as a fried rice Bulgogi beef or beefless?

I want to do this once I settle on a Ninja, would sub out riced cauliflower or tofu noodles for the udon to lower the carbs.
Where the fresh meat is. Ours in on the bottom shelf where the beef is. They have several different kinds of per-marinaded meats.

Reactions: clifish
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky