• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Buffalo cutter

streetguy

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 16, 2016
I've been kicking around the idea of getting a buffalo chopper. Dose anyone know if the bowl comes off or if you have to clean it attached to the machine?

SWFLsmkr1

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
The chopping bowl unlocks from the machine for cleaning.

I missed my chance on a Hobart few years ago for $200

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
The bowl comes off but the blade guard doesn't on most, as far as I know.
I know my scharfen doesn't and it's a pain to clean.

streetguy

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 16, 2016
Actually I think Iam leaning towards a bowl chopper like a Robot coupe. Its like a food processor on steroids.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Actually I think Iam leaning towards a bowl chopper like a Robot coupe. Its like a food processor on steroids.
Your Title says BUFFALO Cutter. Completely different Animal from a Robot Coupe.
Buffalo " Choppers " has Vertcal Blades and the Spinning Bowl, continuously feed the meat to the blades. The combined action makes for fast processing, especially when an Emulsified product is desired.
The Robot Coupe, even the largest model, having a Horizontal Blade and Stationary Bowl, is probably HALF the cost of a Buffalo Chopper.
Regardless, both are Great cutters. The Robot Coupe being Smaller and offers a great selection of work saving attachment...JJ

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.