Brisket method in newsletter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have invented new methods of doing things to but I don't want to talk about them or the hospital trips that usually followed said new method
icon_lol.gif
Good, don't tell us, or I might copy it!

Bear

According to the History channel... Lewis and Clark did not invent trail mix.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Whatever turns your crank. It ain't no skin off of my nose. BTW I did not invent that last saying.

I did however have a little to do with cellphone cameras and also played a minor role in the develpment of what you all know as GPS technology. Both were lots of fun. One makes it so you can't get lost and the other makes it so you should not ever do anything stupid in public because someone is for sure gonna take your picture doing it for all to see.  http://wimp.com/jammingout  LOL

I have invented new methods of doing things to but I don't want to talk about them or the hospital trips that usually followed said new method
icon_lol.gif
Hey ya'll!  Hold my beer and watch this!
biggrin.gif

Kind of an interesting, button pushing topic. I'd admit to having a hand in Windows 7 but who wants to be associated to that? I know a guy who knew the guy who was married to the sister of another guy that invented the wheel, but don't tell him cuz I think I owe some kind of royalty payment or something. Some things never change.

Kind of an interesting, button pushing topic. I'd admit to having a hand in Windows 7 but who wants to be associated to that? I know a guy who knew the guy who was married to the sister of another guy that invented the wheel, but don't tell him cuz I think I owe some kind of royalty payment or something. Some things never change.
Glad they finally rounded out those wheels.. those square jobs were rough on a long trip
icon_mrgreen.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky