Brisket Burnt end Stroganoff over Alx's egg noodles

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbq engineer

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 26, 2009
DeSoto, KS
This is really good stuff, and as a matter of fact, I'm having it for dinner tonight too...YUM!

Last edited:
That is a great looking dish and an excellent idea!
Makes me wish I still had extra burnt ends to play with but thanks to you I used them all up in my chili
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Gonna give this a go next time though, looks great!

Sweet meal Dana.That brings back memeories.My mom would make that dish with leftover beef.I would get in trouble sneaking the noodles and eating when they were drying on table...
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

What an excellent dinner and outstanding food prep you posted. I am really impressed by your pics and attention to detail you've shared with us.

Absolutely delicious meal from the get-go, and thank you for demonstrating that home-made noodles are not that difficult to make. I was hesitant after seeing ALX's post, but now you got me wanting to do same, thanks Dana...much appreciated.

Major points to you and completely well-earned!
points.gif

Now thats give the homemade a whole new look and does that ever look good. I really do like making dinner and as much stuff from scatch as we can in our house and I'm glad to see we are not alone. Great Job.

Dang Dana, that looks good. I too love to make items from scratch. If you get a chance, and ALX does not mind you sharing his recipe for the noodles, shoot the whole recipe over my way. I have some prime venison and wild mushrooms I think would make an awesome dish.

Really nice meal there. Seeing those noodles being cut brought memories back when my mom would do that also.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky