• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

djjubbajubba

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 25, 2017
Virginia
I recently picked up an old Brinkmann Stillwater off of FB for 100 bucks. I feel like a thief for that price. This thing is in great condition besides a little bit of rust.

I’m restoring it and started a YouTube series if anyone’s interested.
First video-
Second video-

Does anyone still have one of these, or a Cimarron?

Attachments

• FF1AF83A-805E-4EF9-976B-0F10E4DCA54C.jpeg
    FF1AF83A-805E-4EF9-976B-0F10E4DCA54C.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 37
I have one I bought new in 2000. I love it. Unfortunately, finding replacement parts is quite difficult. I am currently looking for replacement charcoal grates for the fire box. No luck yet.

I have one I bought new in 2000. I love it. Unfortunately, finding replacement parts is quite difficult. I am currently looking for replacement charcoal grates for the fire box. No luck yet.
Good luck finding parts. Brinkman went out of business.
However the good news this time is grates are easy to make. Take the old grate to a small welder/fab shop and get them to make you a new one.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky