brinkmann / conversion / oklahoma joe features

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoker1service

Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
balch springs texas
II have been trying very hard to make this a one off and custom lil smoker. I have reworked the firebox inside and out m 3/16 rolled steel inside and outsiide . and all welded in shelves and like I said these is my one off , what do y`all think
65d05bab_new001.jpg

Looking good. Looks like you beefed it up pretty good. I used one of these for years with several mods. Then I got all crazy with it and changed it completely.

Should look pretty good with some paint on it.
icon_lol.gif

I re-furbished a brinkmann that I picked up for $20 on CL.  No SFB, but went with fire engine red paint, new wood planks for the shelf.  One thing I noticed on other really nice custom builds...nice BIG knobby wheelbarrow tires.  Makes it look like you could take the thing off road, and really finishes it off nice.  Just a suggestion since I find myself always looking for something to add!  Looks good so far.

I have sold that smoker, new vertical is under construction now . I have done a complete tear down from the smoker box lid (it was rusted and the old owner bent the hell out .it )
1edd5423_100_0115.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky