Brinkman smoke-n-grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rookiesmoker18

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 18, 2011
Southeast Wisconsin
Hello everyone!

I just was given a slightly used Brinkman smoke-n-grill.(used 2 times).   I currently have an offset so I am not really familiar with  these types of units. So I guess I have a few questions, all help would be appreciated.

First off all ,no vents just a side door so how are temps controlled?

Secondly, The charcoal/wood just seems to sit in a pan, how can i remove ashes during a long smoke? The charcoal pan is fit in to the legs which would make it hard to remove during use.

Guess thats it, any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum!  Check out the 5 day e-course. If it is still the same, it will show you what to do with the brinkman. Let us know how it comes out.

Mike

I got one for father day 5 or more years ago . Could not get it to work then found this site last year.
Did all of the mod. Now i can smoke like a pro on it now. (Well almost):grilling_smilie:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky