• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Bret Favre

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 17, 2010
Bret Favre's wife was interviewed recently and said that the nude pics were meant to be sent to her. She went on to say "You know Bret, they were intercepted."

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Brent might be how he really spells Brett.

Just like his pronouncing Favre like "Farve".

I think he did that because the proper pronunciation would be Fav Ray, which is how they pronounce the perfume Favre'.

The original joke on this thread should not be a joke. I don't know about the rest of the country, but around here they call him "Put it up for grabs Fav Ray".

Still gotta give him credit for long time survival.

Bear

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
I just wish he would retire and make it 2 the HOF . The value of my cards would go up then

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 17, 2010
I thought it was harmless
Brent might be how he really spells Brett.

Just like his pronouncing Favre like "Farve".

I think he did that because the proper pronunciation would be Fav Ray, which is how they pronounce the perfume Favre'.

The original joke on this thread should not be a joke. I don't know about the rest of the country, but around here they call him "Put it up for grabs Fav Ray".

Still gotta give him credit for long time survival.

Bear

mr mac

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 19, 2009
I get it now.  I'm a little slow and, according to the wife, dumber than a sack of hammers at times!

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

No it wasn't dancing he has quit that years ago. But I do hear that he is doing the Tippy Toes Tango in Mississippi  from time to time. Mama can shoot her gun NOW

old school

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 18, 2007
Being from WI I'm a GB fan.  Was nice to be on the receiving end of one of those crazy Brent interceptions FINALLY 

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.