Breakfast for Supper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome job man. That is one great spread.

...also, thank you for calling it supper. Dinner is what most people call lunch where I'm from 🤣

Thanks for the love and the comment

Breakfast , lunch and supper. our roll call.
But if there is food on the plate I will show up :emoji_sunglasses::emoji_laughing: to what ever those other people want to call it

David

Reactions: 912smoker
Breakfast for supper

I know we all do and love breakfast for anytime of day. I have not posted for a while. Been a weird and busy month or so. I think all back to my kind of normal :emoji_laughing:

So Friday was a long day and home later than normal and of coarse there was a big supper waiting, woops that was in my mind. Lol

Pulled out 2 small packs of my Maple Back Bacon I made a while back. Fried it up in the CI. pan.
View attachment 628806View attachment 628807

Than chopped up a little onion, green pepper and don't laugh some frozen fries . Fried in a little butter . Once the Maple BB was ready set it aside and mixed up 4 eggs and milk
into same pan the bacon was dome in. ( that's why the eggs were dark ) I only say this because I was asked how come when it made it to the table:emoji_frowning2::emoji_frowning2:
View attachment 628808
View attachment 628809

It was good and filling ,

View attachment 628810

View attachment 628811

But I did say it was a long day so me being me I also wanted a little sandwich.
So toast , butter, mayo, lettuse, lots of BB , cheese and tomato.... there that is what I really wanted :emoji_grin::emoji_grin:
View attachment 628812

So thanks for reading,

David
Man! Throw in a stack of pancakes for me, add some 100% real Maple Syrup and give me that address so I can come over and give it a personal critique? I may require a second helping to render an honest verdict though🤣.

Looks fantastic, David

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Well, I feel stupid. I guess David’s breakfast is gone since he cooked this in April. Just call me blister- i show up when the work is done…..

• Haha
Man! Throw in a stack of pancakes for me, add some 100% real Maple Syrup and give me that address so I can come over and give it a personal critique? I may require a second helping to render an honest verdict though🤣.

Looks fantastic, David

Thanks Shorts for the like and the comment

Always welcome more food and a place to sit at our table.

David

Well, I feel stupid. I guess David’s breakfast is gone since he cooked this in April. Just call me blister- i show up when the work is done…..

Don't feel bad, we have this quite often as a meal around here, you might catch it anytime.
Just call me blister- i show up when the work is done…. Love that saying , new one for me , Funny

David

Reactions: SH0RTS
Oh wow. I’ve not had a breakfast like that (or a supper) in sooooooo long. I never should have clicked on your post. It looks so crazy good.
Thanks Sven for the love and the comment
We have this or a version of this often , love eggs , and poached eggs are my favorite. I love them with Hinze Ketchup
, Mona thinks i'm crazy , but i'm ok with that. lol

David

Looks great! We enjoy breakfast dinners here also!
Every once in a while we have dessert before the meal too.

Looks great! We enjoy breakfast dinners here also!
Every once in a while we have dessert before the meal too.

Thanks for the comment.

Yes we have eggs and such for supper quite often here .
And if you have seen some of my posts ... I am all about desserts, anytime of day.
I love me some sugar

David

Reactions: Plinsc
Nice David. I don't do breakfast for dinner often but it sure looks good.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky