Breakfast for Supper Day One - Stay at Home order Ohio

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like a mighty fine breakfast! I would tear that omelet up! Another great cook jcam! Nice job!
Great looking plate.
Thats a fine looking plate of food! Enjoy
Looks good!
You make a pretty plate J

How does Splenda taste in the product?
Wife tried Stevia in something cooked or baked and she said it was bitter.
Picked up a sack of Erythritol to try in my next cure
A beautiful breakfast plate executed to perfection, nice piece of work, Like! RAY
Jeff, That’s only Breakfast!!!!???? Dear lord, it looks good!
Jeff that is one nice lookin' plate there buddy!

Sue just talked about being due for a breakfast for dinner soon.

BIG LIKE!

John
Now that's a Breakfast !!! or Supper

Gary
Looks good. What part of ohio
That looks Fantastic at any time of Day!!
Nice Job, Jeff!!
Like,

Bear
Not sure how but I somehow thought you were from Lakewood. Willard?! We're practically neighbors, I am in Sandusky.
Thank you for all of your keto recipes
Awesome meal there if that was breakfast supper what would a breakfast be??

Warren
Thats a virus stopper right there, maybe the Govt should hand your breakfasts out :)

Plating pic 10/10 with great food.
Thanks for the kind words all!!

Damn Jeff, how did I miss responding to this I wonder. Probably read it early in the morning before heading off to work and neglected to come back to it later when I got home.

That is one absolutely gorgeous plate of food!! No question, about the prettiest "breakfast" I've ever seen. Excellent job as usual my friend!!

Robert

Reactions: jcam222
Damn Jeff, how did I miss responding to this I wonder. Probably read it early in the morning before heading off to work and neglected to come back to it later when I got home.

That is one absolutely gorgeous plate of food!! No question, about the prettiest "breakfast" I've ever seen. Excellent job as usual my friend!!

Robert
Thanks Robert!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky