Brazilian Steakhouse Ribeye and Ensalada de palmitos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Figured I would get out and take another shot at the char grill on the Lang today. Went a little better by cutting back to half a chimney of lit coal and going minion style. Still got pretty hot but I could work with it. I’ll get her down sooner or later. I had a couple nice CPB ribeyes I got in a little swap with tx smoker tx smoker awhile back. I marinaded those and a half dozen chuck eyes overnight in McCormick Brazilian steakhouse marinade. I’ve made my own before but this stuff is so good why bother lol. I believe SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan turned me on to this stuff. To serve with it I whipped up a summer salad fav of ours with legit with Brazilian roots.
4C8F8944-F195-40BC-B529-EDC142B34839.jpeg
Cherry tomatoes, hearts of palm, shaved fennel, red onion and cilantro with a tangy homemade lime vinaigrette. I did record the recipe if anyone is interested. It’s very bright and refreshing. Lastly made up a chimichurri style board sauce with fresh cilantro, parsley, minced garlic, red pepper flake, olive oil and red wine vinegar. Pretty sure I got the board sauce idea from TNJAKE TNJAKE Flavors on this meal were off the hook! The CPB beef was phenomenal, rich and beefy. Letting the juices marry with the board sauce was money. I didn’t take pics of the chuck eyes but man for choice from Savealot they were really tender and tasty I’d never cooked that cut before
848DD942-A0B0-4DFA-9232-7AB877D5C307.jpeg
4C8F8944-F195-40BC-B529-EDC142B34839.jpeg
7AA0A5A2-9B68-45B6-A953-49FAA6E46911.jpeg

Wow! Incredible! That looks like a 4 star steak house meal, I’m in San Diego for work and that beats most I’ve seen. I love the board sauce idea. I’ll definately use it. Sounds like TNJAKE TNJAKE for sure!

Reactions: jcam222
You always make the best looking (nd tasting I am sure) meals. This just looks fantastic!

Reactions: jcam222
Thanks all for the likes and kind words. I can’t say enough for that McCormick marinade. The salad is a huge hit at my house and the friends I treated. Happy to share the recipe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky