Brats and mash with apple krout gravy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Travis . My kind of meal right there bud .
Thanks chop! Meals like this really hit the spot sometimes..... especially with the cooler weather!
Looks great Travis! I absolutely love browned sauerkraut.
Thanks, I love sourkrout just about any waybit could be served!
That's different. I like seeing innovation around here. Saves me from the same old Brats on Buns with assorted toppings...JJ
Thanks JJ! Give this a try..its awesome! Especially for how easy and quick it is!!
Looks great. You just reminded me of a crockpot thing I used to do. 2 rings of smoked spicy sausage cut up (used to get an awesome Cajun and Andouille) can of good krout and 1 or 2 apples cored and sliced up.
Thanks!!... Try it out! Or take your crock pot meal and serve it over mash taters!! Good stuff!!
Looks Great, Travis!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear!!
Looks good Travis, the brats sound good, I'm not a big fan of sauerkraut
but it does look real good.

David
Thanks david! Heck try it out with just the apples!! ....... Apple gravy over pork??? Whats not to love??

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Great combination of flavors and excellent presentation. Strong work Travis.
Thanks jeff!!... I almost put this over cauliflower mash. A little xanthan gum to make the gravy and you'd be set!.. I love meals like this. Real stick to your ribs stuff!

Reactions: jcam222
Man Travis, that looks outstanding!! Excellent job sir and it sounds absolutely delicious. I too love something apple with pork but tend to forget adding it to the meal when I'm cooking.

Robert

Great looking plate of food! Nice job Travis!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!
That looks incredible! Great job!
Thank you!
Man Travis, that looks outstanding!! Excellent job sir and it sounds absolutely delicious. I too love something apple with pork but tend to forget adding it to the meal when I'm cooking.

Robert
Thanks Robert!
YUM! One plate this way please.
Thanks sandyut!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky