Braised Braciole with Uncle Noon...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
All Looks Great, Keith!!
And Good on you for helping Uncle Noon "get-er done". Most people don't realize how hard simple things can be.
Like.

Bear

Reactions: chopsaw
Thanks for sharing. This brings back childhood memories of Sunday dinners at my Grandparents. Grandpa was an Italian immigrant, came to the US when he was 14 years old and went straight to work as a barber. He would start his Sunday dinner sauce on Saturday morning. Usually just some meat sauce with pork neckbones. Every so often he would make braciole. Similar recipe to yours, stuffed with salami, parsley, cheese. This would go in the sauce and simmer for hours. True tasty at dinner on Sunday afternoon.

Thanks for sharing,
RG

Thanks Radioguy.
Glad it sparked a memory for you. Ought to cook it as a tribute...so good!
All Looks Great, Keith!!
And Good on you for helping Uncle Noon "get-er done". Most people don't realize how hard simple things can be.
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear. To quote my Uncle,"Getting old Sucks!"

Reactions: radioguy
Thanks Radioguy.
Glad it sparked a memory for you. Ought to cook it as a tribute...so good!
I did make braciole back in 2020 during the lock down. Not exactly of how I remember it, but pretty close. Ours were a bit smaller and oh so tender. I wish I would have taken notes while Granpa and Mom were alive.

RG 20201203_210657.jpg 20201204_115318.jpg

Reactions: indaswamp
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky