Boys Night To Hang Out !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, the wife & daughter had plans Sat nite to head out to a book signing ! So, that left the boy & myself to hang out for the evening ! He had asked me the day before if we could do mini pizzas, so that's what we done !

First things first, we each needed a beverage !

We kept these pretty simple !

Also cut up a tomato & bell pepper out of the garden !

Had a few breakfast sausages leftover, so sliced them up too !

The boy getting his built...

While we built our pizzas, was letting the kettle/vortex come up to temp !

Tossed a small chunk of kiawe on & we were cookin !

Time to eat !

It was a fun evening, we enjoyed it ! Thanks for lookin all !

Oh yea Justin!

That's good stuff & point worthy for sure!

Sorry I owe you a point, I guess I have reached my limit.

Al

Last edited:
That looks Great, Justin!!
drool.gif
----
points.gif

Bet your helper loves that !!
sausage.gif

I've done that in my Toaster oven----Gotta try it on my Grill one day soon!
icon14.gif

Nice Job,

Bear

Looks like a great evening spent with your son.     My son spent the day making hay with me today.   LOL.     Yea, he loved it.

Oh yea Justin!

That's good stuff & point worthy for sure!

Sorry I owe you a point, I guess I have reached my limit.

Al

Thanks a bunch Al ! Appreciate ya dropping a line ! I seem to run out of points quite often as well, no worries !

That looks Great, Justin!!:drool ----:points:

Bet your helper loves that !!:sausage:

I've done that in my Toaster oven----Gotta try it on my Grill one day soon!Thumbs Up

Nice Job,
Bear

Thanks Bear ! These are a tasty quick meal & the kids love em ! I gotta be on my toes with this one though, he's somethin else ! :biggrin: Appreciate the point too !

Looks like a great evening spent with your son.     My son spent the day making hay with me today.   LOL.     Yea, he loved it.

Thanks Adam ! Time spent in anyway is awesome, I remember hauling hay with my Dad & it has great memories ! Thumbs Up

Last edited:
Looks nice great Job!!!

DS

Thanks DS, appreciate it & the point !

Those look great Justin. Never tried mini pizzas on an English muffin--but i will be.

Hard to believe you turned down a book signing and just hung out by the smoker. LMAO!!!

POINTS on this one.

Gary

Hey thanks Gary ! These are a great quick meal... Hope ya like em if ya try em ! Personally just like to hang round the smoker on the weekends ! Thumbs Up Appreciate the point too !

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky