Boston Butt Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gonna Smoke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 19, 2018
South Carolina
Starting tomorrow, Food Lion will have them for 99¢/lb. They'll also have B/S chicken breasts for $1.99/lb.

Kroger will have half boneless pork loins for $1.49/lb.

Aldi will have St. Louis style ribs for $2.79/lb.

That's all the decent deals that I can find for now...

Starting tomorrow, Food Lion will have them for 99¢/lb. They'll also have B/S chicken breasts for $1.99/lb.

Kroger will have half boneless pork loins for $1.49/lb.

Aldi will have St. Louis style ribs for $2.79/lb.

That's all the decent deals that I can find for now...
Nice!

Today is last day at Tom Thumb/Albersons/Safeway/Randals for $0.99/lb boneless skinless chicken breast from the butchers counter in the DFW TX area.
Limit 10 pounds and only via the Tom Thumb app so it limits you to 1 time use period across all the stores.

I haven't seen $0.99/lb boneless skinlless chicken breast in a loooooong time around here.
I'm fortunate to get $0.97-0.99/lb pork butts from any of 3-4 different grocery store chains which usually works out to about about 2 times a month.

Been a few months on $1.99/lb whole packer briskets but here in TX it's not too long before that deal happens :)

I didnt see butts on sale in the preview sale paper in NC for food lion. Was thinking about getting some if they were. drats.......... did see them in the SC food lion paper.
we have st lous ribs instead.

Speak of the devil. Brisket on sale tomorrow on my area!!! :D

1669786494134.png

I'll be getting my limit 1.
Wish the digital deals weren't so smart. It's limit 1 period across all stores in the chain, across all locations, and no mater if you make repeat visits.

I'm just glad I get the deal even if I am limited to a true 1 brisket only lol :)

Man. I wish they had those prices here.
I'd risk sleeping in the dog house for buying more meat.

Pretty happy with my trip to the Lake Wylie Food Lion this evening. Scored not one, but 2 of these. Meat guy at some of these take shortcuts and label EVERYTHING with the same markdown label - both of the ones I got had these little 1.67 lb labels . 10 lbs of belly for $16

the pictured one is 4.84 lbs, the other was a hair over 5. One IS kinda scrawny and thin, but it'll make great fat filler for sausage if nothing else.

1692326445417.png

Reactions: mneeley490
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky