Boss Hawg

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by bosshawg, May 30, 2008.

1. bosshawg

bosshawg Newbie

Hello all,

I'm from Warrenton, VA and I have been smokin meat for about 5 years. I enjoyed doing it and I received so many compliments my wife and I started a catering business. When we retire we will go full time.

jolley

2. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the forum Jolley. Theres alot of good people around here willing to share recipes and help. What kinda smoker or smokers ya got?Remember we like Qview [​IMG] Have Fun and Happy Smoking

3. travcoman45

travcoman45 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard, glad ta have ya! I'm in the process of startin a caterin business on the side as well. Lota friendly folks here with great information ta share. I see yer a Mason as well.

4. gooose53

gooose53 Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the forum!!

5. supervman

supervman Smoking Fanatic

I like yer license plate brother!

Welcome to the forum.

6. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard.................Lots of great info and people here to help you out.............

7. x-factor

x-factor Fire Starter

Welcome aboard. Like Pineywoods I would like to hear what you are using and don't forget that q-view.

8. Hey Boss, welcome to the forum!! I lived in Fredericksburg for over 14 years before moving to Colorado. I used to know some people from Warrenton. Cant wait to see of your pics!!

9. flyin'illini

flyin'illini Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Love those VA plates, Boss. Welcome to the SMF. I look forward to your contribution since you already run a catering biz.

Here was as my plate when a VA resident (Va Bch):

10. bbqgoddess

bbqgoddess Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Howdy Boss!
    Awesome place with awesome peeps...can't wait to see you first Q-Vue!
    Gotta share though!!! [​IMG]

11. smokin out the neighbors

smokin out the neighbors Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the forum boss. Happy to have you here.