Boss Hawg

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

boss hawg

Original poster
Jul 15, 2016
Hello, my name is Robert Shuffield and I live in Grenada , Ms. have been BBQ for about twenty yrs . for friends and family until the last two years I decide to take BBQ to another level so I took a serve safe course and got certified so I could go into the BBQ business which is known as Boss Hawg Smokin Pit . LLC. My BBQ mobile is a 20x8 all steel trailer with a custom built smoker 8ft tall 4ft wide and 4 ft deep with a 25 gal. water pan / 4ft x 4ft fire box I am a police officer for my home town of Grenada , Ms. . Since 2005 . Am looking to havea BBQ business started and established by the time I retire from the police Det. Am really looking forward to making new friends on this web site ! Thank you for allowing me to be a member .

Hi Robert!

welcome1.gif
  to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky