• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Boss Hawg

boss hawg

Joined Jul 15, 2016
Hello, my name is Robert Shuffield and I live in Grenada , Ms. have been BBQ for about twenty yrs . for friends and family until the last two years I decide to take BBQ to another level so I took a serve safe course and got certified so I could go into the BBQ business which is known as Boss Hawg Smokin Pit . LLC. My BBQ mobile is a 20x8 all steel trailer with a custom built smoker 8ft tall 4ft wide and 4 ft deep with a 25 gal. water pan / 4ft x 4ft fire box I am a police officer for my home town of Grenada , Ms. . Since 2005 . Am looking to havea BBQ business started and established by the time I retire from the police Det. Am really looking forward to making new friends on this web site ! Thank you for allowing me to be a member .

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Hi Robert!

to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.