Boneless Turkey Breast (Rotisserie)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
K, didn't spin it empty . I'll snoop for the video also. Thanks!

I found one of a different AirFryer Rotisserie with a similar problem, and the guy showed the inside & why it does it, but I'm not sure how to give you a link to it. I'll try below:

Bear

On Edit---Hey It Worked !!!

Thank You Jabiru!!
LOL---I just don't have the Heart to put a Cut mark in that Beautiful Board.
He keeps telling me to use it, and He'll run it through his sander if Needed, but I just can't do it.

Bear

haha, thought so mate, it’s a beauty for sure, I reckon I would be the same. Serving board only.

Looks like a real good sammie bear, Nicely done

Point for sure
Chris

Looks real good Bear! I like turkey sandwiches. Ive done the bneless roasts before but not on a rotisserie. The last one I did I cured in pops brine and coated in course black pepper . smoked and sliced thin. It didnt hold together well when sliced thin but I really liked the cured flavor for cold lunch sandwiches. I kept it in the netting the whole time until slicing. if you like the cured flavor on turkey I bet it would be good on the rotisserie. And it might hold together better thick sliced like you did yours.

Thank You Travis!!
I often thought about doing some like you did there, but I never got around to it.
Yours looks Awesome, and I know what it tastes like.
Nice Job!!

Bear

Last edited:
I just love those things. I always have at least one in the freezer all the time. Just did one on the Santa Maria rotisserie a couple of weeks ago. It looks like a perfect fit for your little oven! Can’t beat a turkey Sammie!!
Al

Thank You Al !!
This is the first of these I ever did!!
Tasted Great, but I'm not crazy about the Rotisserie in this thing.
Everything else is Great, but the Rotisserie---Not So Good.
I got another one of these---I think I might put it in my Showtime Spinner.

Bear

I wouldn't pass any of those meals up bear they all look great. love the cutting board what did ya make out of.

Thank You Jim!!
That little guy was made of Maple---End Grain top.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great. The cutting board is very cool. Bev just picked up 2 Turkey Breasts that went on sale. I have been cooking Turkey Breast to 155-160°F, with a rest, awhile now. Gives a super juicy result with a tender tight texture similar to Ham. It makes a really nice sandwich...JJ

Thanks Jimmy!!!
Thanks for the reminder.
I rarely make Turkey or Chicken Breasts, so I'm used to running my Thighs & Drums way up, and I actually like them more up at 180° than at the usual lower temps. I even had some up to 190° and they we Great, I couldn't believe it.
But like I said you can't do that with Breasts----I think my 172° on these was near the limit, but they were still Juicy & Tasty----Got Lucky, I guess.

Bear

Reactions: chef jimmyj
haha, thought so mate, it’s a beauty for sure, I reckon I would be the same. Serving board only.

Hell, he cleaned the 56 year old so nice, I'm not crazy about hacking that up either!!
Guess I just love Wood too much!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky