Boneless Turkey Breast Roast (Air Fryer)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
All looks fantastic as always bear! I especially like your knife work on those slices. Nice. Big like.

Mike

That looks pretty dang tasty Bear!!! As always nice work there!

Thank You Civil !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
That's some good looking turkey Bear! And that's why you are the sammy king...you always make them all look so good!

Ryan

Thank You Ryan!!
And Appreciate the Like.

Bear

Looks awesome John!!!
I have been buying the crap out of those things, I have 2 in the freezer right now. You have to try them in the SV. If they are frozen then put them in at 132 for 4 hours, if they are thawed out then 3 hours at 132. I like to put some butter, about 2 or 3 TBS, and 3 or 4 slices of lemon. For seasoning we use Montreal chicken seasoning, about 1/4 cup. Give it a try, no need to sear it. I slice it thick & use the gravy pack with mashed taters. If you do it let me know what you think. If I have any left over then thin sliced on the slicer makes some good sammies. But all the ways you made them look REALLY
GOOOD!!!
Al

Thank You Al!!
And Thanks for the Like!
I'll have to look into those temps & times. I've been going by the temps I came up with when I started using SV, and I've been using 146° for White Meat & 165° for Dark Meat.
I got those Numbers from this Table (below) & others.
This Table Came with my Sous Vide Supreme:
https://www.sousvidesupreme.com/en-us/cook/cooking_times_temp.htm

Bear

That looks great John! I love those boneless turkey breasts. You ought to give one a smoke now that its warming up in the North!

Thank You John!!
It's not as much the weather, as it is my health problems.
I'll get out there when I can.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thank You Al!!
And Thanks for the Like!
I'll have to look into those temps & times. I've been going by the temps I came up with when I started using SV, and I've been using 146° for White Meat & 165° for Dark Meat.
I got those Numbers from this Table (below) & others.
This Table Came with my Sous Vide Supreme:
https://www.sousvidesupreme.com/en-us/cook/cooking_times_temp.htm

Bear

Believe me, if you try it at 132, for white meat turkey, you won’t go back! Just a suggestion though, I would never tell you how to cook something. I just stumbled on these numbers, and they conform with Doug Baldwins tables.
Al

Believe me, if you try it at 132, for white meat turkey, you won’t go back! Just a suggestion though, I would never tell you how to cook something. I just stumbled on these numbers, and they conform with Doug Baldwins tables.
Al

I tried that, but we didn't care for the texture of raw chicken. I realize that's not raw, but to us the texture is "like" Raw.
I use Doug Baldwin's Book "Sous Vide for the Home Cook", and he clearly states that he recommends 140° for Chicken Breasts, and 160° for Drums & Thighs. Baldwin uses those same Temps on his YouTube videos too. I only go a little higher @ 146° for Breasts & 165° for Thighs. I also never do Beef at lower than 131°.
Thanks anyway, Al, but we'll stick to these temps.

Bear

I tried that, but we didn't care for the texture of raw chicken. I realize that's not raw, but to us the texture is "like" Raw.
I use Doug Baldwin's Book "Sous Vide for the Home Cook", and he clearly states that he recommends 140° for Chicken Breasts, and 160° for Drums & Thighs. Baldwin uses those same Temps on his YouTube videos too. I only go a little higher @ 146° for Breasts & 165° for Thighs. I also never do Beef at lower than 131°.
Thanks anyway, Al, but we'll stick to these temps.

Bear

No problem , my brother, we all have different tastes.
Al

All looks fantastic as always bear! I especially like your knife work on those slices. Nice. Big like.

Mike

Thank You Mike!!
Shhhh---I cheated----I used an Electric knife.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Ah late again oh well all the sammies are gone and I didn't get a chance to stop by. But your safe I haven't been in Pa for a while. As usual some great sammies from the sammie master.

Warren

Ah late again oh well all the sammies are gone and I didn't get a chance to stop by. But your safe I haven't been in Pa for a while. As usual some great sammies from the sammie master.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky