Boneless Turkey Breast Roast (Air Fryer)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Boneless Turkey Breast Roast (Air Fryer)< Pic Heavy>

In My Opinion, this roast is too big for the #360 Rotisserie, so I decided to just make it on the Baking Pan.
If I can't get the Baking Pan between the Meat & the Bottom Heating Element, I won't use the Rotisserie!

Also Since I won’t be Spinning it on a Spit, I decided to remove the String mesh Bag from the Roast, before cooking.
That way the strings won’t end up embedded in the Meat, and it doesn’t matter if it doesn’t stay nice & tight.

So I covered it with Olive Oil, Poultry Seasoning, and Paprika, and put it in the Fridge for 3 hours.
Then I put it on the Baking Pan & Rack in about the middle position, and set the Fryer on Roast for 1 Hour, @ 350°.
So after 20 minutes in the upright position, I removed it & checked the IT. Then I flipped it & put it back in.
After a total of 40 minutes I removed it & checked it again. The IT was about 125°, so I flipped it again, right side up.
After another 10 minutes it got to 169° to 173° IT, so I removed it.
Then I sliced up just enough for Mrs Bear’s & My Supper.
Added some Creamed Corn & Mashed Taters & Gravy.

Note: This time I used the Little packet of Turkey Gravy that came with the Turkey Breast. I like Cream of Chicken Soup Much More!!

Then I sliced the rest of the Turkey Breast up for Sammies.

So the next night I covered the inside of a Steak Roll with Kraft Sandwich Spread, and I added some “Sweet Pickle Relish to one end to see what that adds to it.
Then I stacked a couple slices of Turkey to that Sammy & closed it & ate it. The Sweet Relish didn’t really add much.

Then the Third Night, I put some of Jeff’s BBQ Sauce on another Steak Roll, and a few pieces of Turkey slices.
I closed that one up, and added some Pickle Chips & Deleted that Sammy.

Then on Night #4 I did pretty much the same thing with some more of Jeff’s BBQ Sauce, because his Sauce was the best I used for these Turkey Sammies.

Note: Without Tomatoes, Jeff's BBQ Sauce was the best thing to go with these Roast Turkey Sammies.

These were some Awesome Sammies!!!

Thanks for Stopping in,

Bear

One Boneless Turkey Breast Roast (3 pounds):
IMG_5205.jpg

Ready to go in AirFryer #360:
IMG_5206.jpg

In Fryer, set at 350°:
IMG_5208.jpg

After 20 minutes:
IMG_5209.jpg

Flipped over, and after 40 minutes (125° IT):
IMG_5210.jpg

Flipped back & Done in 10 more minutes (Total 50 minutes) (IT 169 to 173°):
IMG_5211.jpg

Slicing enough for Supper:
IMG_5212.jpg

Bear's 1st Supper:
IMG_5214.jpg

Sliced the rest for Sammies:
IMG_5215.jpg

Testing with Sandwich Spread:
IMG_5219.jpg

Another test---Adding Sweet Relish on one end:
IMG_5220.jpg

Two nice slices of Turkey:
IMG_5221.jpg

Close it up for 2nd Night's Supper:
IMG_5222.jpg

Third Night, some of Jeff's BBQ Sauce, a pile of Turkey:
IMG_5223.jpg

Close it up, add Sweet Pickle Chips, for 3rd Night's Supper:
IMG_5224.jpg

Fourth Night, some of Jeff's BBQ Sauce:
IMG_5225.jpg

Add a Bunch of Turkey Slices:
IMG_5226.jpg

And Close it up for Bear's 4th Night's Supper:
IMG_5227.jpg

That's some good looking turkey Bear, I could easily down a sammy or two.

Point for sure
Chris

Nice . Cooked perfect . Not matter how you cook poultry in the 360 ( to temp ) it comes out fantastic . You got a bunch of good eating out of that . Nice work .

Bear you never cease to amaze me how you can cook once and eat for days....and always a different meal each time. That turkey looks outstanding and the pic with Jeff's sauce looks amazing. I'd be all over three or four of those.

Apologies for missing your oyster thread. Been crazy busy the past few days and fell way behind. That one looked fantastic also...but something about a beautiful turkey breast is just hard to beat. Great job and a big LIKE!!

Robert

Last edited:
Boy howdy Bear, all you would have needed was some cranberry on that first plate for Thanksgiving in June! I love turkey sammys, think it's the best thing to do with those birds, your look wonderful, Like! RAY

Dang !! That Turkey Breast looks Great, I'll Have to give that a try for sure.

Gary

That looks pretty dang tasty Bear!!! As always nice work there!

That's some good looking turkey Bear, I could easily down a sammy or two.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice . Cooked perfect . Not matter how you cook poultry in the 360 ( to temp ) it comes out fantastic . You got a bunch of good eating out of that . Nice work .

Thank You Rich!!
Yup---Seems like "When you use the #360 AirFryer, Fowl is Never Foul !!"
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: chopsaw
That's some good looking turkey Bear! And that's why you are the sammy king...you always make them all look so good!

Ryan

Looks awesome John!!!
I have been buying the crap out of those things, I have 2 in the freezer right now. You have to try them in the SV. If they are frozen then put them in at 132 for 4 hours, if they are thawed out then 3 hours at 132. I like to put some butter, about 2 or 3 TBS, and 3 or 4 slices of lemon. For seasoning we use Montreal chicken seasoning, about 1/4 cup. Give it a try, no need to sear it. I slice it thick & use the gravy pack with mashed taters. If you do it let me know what you think. If I have any left over then thin sliced on the slicer makes some good sammies. But all the ways you made them look REALLY
GOOOD!!!
Al

Bear you never cease to amaze me how you can cook once and eat for days....and always a different meal each time. That turkey looks outstanding and the pic with Jeff's sauce looks amazing. I'd be all over three or four of those.

Apologies for missing your oyster thread. Been crazy busy the past few days and fell way behind. That one looked fantastic also...but something about a beautiful turkey breast is just hard to beat. Great job and a big LIKE!!

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
If I had Maters, I'd go with Miracle Whip or Sandwich Spread, but without Maters it's Jeff's Sauce, all the way!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Boy howdy Bear, all you would have needed was some cranberry on that first plate for Thanksgiving in June! I love turkey sammys, think it's the best thing to do with those birds, your look wonderful, Like! RAY

Thank You Ray!!--No disagreement here!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That looks great John! I love those boneless turkey breasts. You ought to give one a smoke now that its warming up in the North!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky